Osaka 1-Day Pass - Enjoy Eco Card
- A 1-day pass giving you unlimited rides on all Osaka Metro and Osaka City Bus lines*!
*Excluding Osaka City Bus services for Universal Studios Japan™ and IKEA.
- Receive special show-to-save benefits on around 30 sightseeing attractions in Osaka city when you present your pass!
(Note: Only available on the day of use)
- There is no expiry date.
- The pass can be purchased in advance!
Type Price Adult 800 yen (Weekends/Holidays 600 yen) Child 300 yen
|All Osaka Metro and Osaka City Bus lines*|
|*Excluding Osaka City Bus services for Universal Studios Japan™ and IKEA. It also cannot be used on Hankyu Railway, Kita-Osaka Kyuko Railway, Kintetsu Railway or other railways that share lines with Osaka Metro.|
◆How to Use the Pass◆
(1) Please purchase the pass from Osaka Metro station building ticket vending machines or other sales locations.
|Note: A usage date will not be printed at the time of purchase. The date will be printed when you insert the ticket into the ticket gate or activate it on the day of use.|
- (2) When boarding, please insert the pass directly into the ticket gate.
Note: If you are taking the bus, please insert the pass into the insertion slot when exiting the bus.
- (3) When you insert the pass into the ticket gate or the insertion slot on the bus, the date will be printed in the “Valid date” field on the front of the pass.
Enjoy unlimited rides for the date printed on the pass!
Points to Note Concerning Usage
- The pass is valid for the bearer only.
- If you travel beyond the valid zone, please pay for the additional distance at the station at which you exit.
- Refunds can be obtained from sales locations, provided the pass has not been used. (A processing fee of 220 yen per pass applies)
◆Where to buy◆
|Inside Osaka Metro station buildings||
Present this pass (valid for the date on which you are visiting) to receive show-to-save benefits that include discounts on entry fees and more at around 30 sightseeing attractions in Osaka city.
Note: Click here for details on show-to-save benefits.
When using the Enjoy Eco Card 600-yen weekend/holiday version, the calendar date applies, regardless of the operating timetable.
- Other information
- Fares (regular fares, commuter pass fares)
- Types of fares
- Convenient card tickets
- Special discount tickets
- Group ticket advance reservations
- List of Ticket/Commuter Pass Sales Counters
- Using the Discount Transport Pass for the Elderly (Senior Pass)
- Conditions of Carriage (excerpts)