- Alternative Transport refers to the utilization of routes on another railway company, etc. by passengers who possess a paid ticket for sections on which train service is temporarily suspended.
An additional fare is not required when utilizing a transfer since the fare to the desired station has already been paid. However, an additional fare is required when a passenger rides the train beyond the alternative transport section.
Alternative transport information
Using alternative transport
・Even if service is temporarily suspended, there may be instances when it takes time to an alternative transfer is not implemented.
・IC card tickets are not applicable to an alternative transport. This includes Discount Transport Passes for the Elderly, free transport passes (issued by Osaka City), and Mobile Suica.
・You are responsible for the cost of using routes other than the alternative transport section or other means of transport (taxi, etc.).
These are stations that can be utilized when riding the subway for transfer.
・Alternative transport stations from JR lines
・Alternative transport stations from the Hankyu Line, Keihan Line, Kita-Osaka Kyuko Line, and Osaka Monorail
・Alternative transport stations from the Hanshin Line and Kintetsu Nara Line
・Alternative transport stations from the Kintetsu Minami Osaka Line
・Alternative transport stations from the Nankai Line
- Other information
- Fares (regular fares, commuter pass fares)
- Types of fares
- Convenient card tickets
- Special discount tickets
- Group ticket advance reservations
- List of Ticket/Commuter Pass Sales Counters
- Using the Discount Transport Pass for the Elderly (Senior Pass)
- Conditions of Carriage (excerpts)